Step up your education
online with core courses
you need for most college
The access of online. The experience of The University of Texas at Austin.
With new online course offerings from the UT College of Liberal Arts, take your pursuit of a college degree to a new level. Supplement your current program with key courses that are transferable to most undergraduate degrees and areas of study. Try us out and get official credits from The University of Texas at Austin on your transcript.
Our online course offerings enable you to:
- Work on your education online in a time slot that fits your schedule
- Learn in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with up-to-the-minute content
- Experience learning LIVE or ON DEMAND
- Take distance education classes from home, without having to commute or park on campus (Certain classes may entail proctored exams available at multiple locations.)
- Benefit from world-class university professors who are among the best in their fields
Distance education courses with a Longhorn twist
What’s different about education online from The University of Texas at Austin vs. other online programs? These courses offer an opportunity for excellence that you just can’t get from traditional distance education courses. Here are some examples:
- Our Government course series approaches the statewide requirement for government in a completely unique way. Taught by professors who stay connected with current events at the State Capitol, they cover government in practice: not just in theory. What do students say about it? That it’s a much more interesting and compelling way of learning about the subject than you can get from another brick-and-mortar institution or another online university.
- Our Psychology LIVE courses, led by a dynamic duo of award-winning psychologists, provide an overview of modern psychology in a lively, non-traditional classroom format. Guaranteed to make students laugh while learning, it’s a revolutionary course featuring interesting exercises, small online discussions and frequent questionnaires.
Renowned professors. Relevant, engaging course content. High-caliber classmates. Check with your adviser and add some Longhorn spirit to your college degree program. Texas wants you!